Hey foodies, are you looking for a change to your taste buds for breakfast? Are you bored eating the same breakfast every day? You might have searched for so many recipes, some might have been very time taking and some difficult to make!
It’s time that you should try out this amazing South Indian cuisine kuzhi paniyaram which will take only 15 minutes for You to prepare. It is super easy to make and you will be mesmerized by its amazing flavors.
Servings: For 2 people
Time: 15 Minutes
Here is a list of ingredients that you will require to prepare this yummykuzhi paniyaram recipe.
- 2 finely chopped onions.
- 3 finely chopped green chilies
- A few curry Patta leaves are finely chopped. A few coriander leaves finely chopped.
- Some Red chilies are optional according to your taste.
- ¼ Tbsp Mustard
- Salt according to your taste
After collecting all the required ingredients follow the procedure of the kuzhi paniyaram recipe step by step.
- The very first step is to heat a Pan and pour some oil into it. Also, add mustard to it.
- Once the oil and mustard begin to crackle, add on your finely chopped onions, green chilies, and curry leaves.
- Keep storing and frying them until it starts turning into a golden brown color.
- Let this mixture cool down for some time.
- Add this mixture into the fermented batter and mix it well. Don’t forget to add salt to your taste at this step.
- Take some oil on a brush or use your hands to coat the thepaniyaram pan with some cooking oil that the batter/mixture does not stick to the pan mold and pour this mixture
- Keep the pan covered with its lid and cook for 3 minutes on medium flame.
- Flip the better once the base is a little crest and has turned into a beautiful golden brown color.
So finally your favorite kuzhi paniyaram recipe is now complete and it’s time to enjoy making this mouth-watering recipe and serve your family a delicious breakfast.