Research-based on self-image and self-esteem proves that consistently using positive affirmations and truthfully believing in them helps in the gradual improvement of one’s esteem and self-respect. Speaking kind words of affirmation to oneself can serve as a gentle reminder of the wholeness and humanness of your existence, and it just might be the truth you’ve been wanting to hear and accept for so long.
Positive affirmations are short sentences filled with encouraging and accepting thoughts, often directed in a first-person tone, to help people accept themselves and adjust to the world comfortably. Repeating positive affirmations every day can help you retrospect and remind yourself of the unabashed truth of your existence.
Regular practice of using positive affirmations can provide you with a positive and motivating way to begin your day and attempt to live it to the fullest.
They are small but firm reminders that you are healthy and growing constantly. They can guide you and motivate you to believe that you deserve to be happy and experience good things in life without questioning how much of it you deserve. Positive affirmations can be your way to find the courage to accept your journey and embrace your healing process. We have provided a list of assertive but kind positive affirmations and we’d love it if you use them every morning to improve your day.
- I accept the person I am and strive to better myself today.
- I can take charge of my life and decide how I want to live it.
- I am ready to embrace all positive experiences and cherish them.
- I begin my day with peace and patience.
- I will keep an open mind today and decide what goals I want to work on.
- Today is full of possibilities and hope.
- I am aware of all things I should be grateful for as I begin my day.
- I will use kind language to describe my body and feelings.
- I am prepared to face the day with all its hardships and joys.
- I deserve to ask for help when I feel overwhelmed, and not as a last resort.
- I am ready to accept my healing journey and feel happy.
- I deserve happiness and pleasant experiences in my life.
- I am a capable person who is ready to communicate with the world.
- I accept the truth of who I am and honor it.
- I will not engage in arguments that drain my energy.
- I trust my intention and my capabilities.
- I am ready to honor and provide for my inner child.
- I feel good today, and I will continue to feel better.
- I feel a lot of promise and potential this new day.
- I am ready to embrace and cherish this day with an open heart.
- I am healthy, energized, and excited to begin the new day.
- I receive love and blessings from the world today and am ready to give love back to the world.
- I motivate myself and can inspire the people around me.
- I will grow at my own pace and that is okay, my growth is slow but constant.
- I am worthy of being included in my workspace and relationships.
- I deserve to accept compliments and feel good about myself.
- I will decide how much time I want to devote to each relationship in my life and understand my limitations.
- My energy is limited and I deserve to spend it selectively on people I consider worthy.
- I am more than my current or past experiences, I am more than the situations I find myself in.
- I deserve to take up space in this universe and I belong here.
Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) is a neurodevelopmental disorder that affects millions of people worldwide. It is characterized by symptoms such as impulsivity, hyperactivity, and inattention that make it difficult for individuals to concentrate and control their behavior. Despite being
We live in an era where people get distracted easily because of external and internal factors. This is because of the distractions in our minds, which pull us in all the directions. Distractions are the key to failures; some people
Social Media helps to connect the people but also distracts the people. Social Media is the bane and a boon in society. Youtube, Facebook, and Instagram have changed society in many ways. Now people are there more on social media,
Research-based on self-image and self-esteem proves that consistently using positive affirmations and truthfully believing in them helps in the gradual improvement of one’s esteem and self-respect. Speaking kind words of affirmation to oneself can serve as a gentle reminder of